Tuesday, March 30, 2010

first, a moment to apologize.

I apologize to anyone who had read our previous blog, the Adventures of Zoey and Zaiden. Colette and I had decided after a few days of discussing it that we didn't like the way the blog was presenting our stories. By showing our "kill shots" (picture of the actual cache) we were giving away possible spoilers to anyone that was interested in reading of our exploits but also may want to find the caches for themselves. We decided to instead put links to the actual kill shots and spice up the blog entries with pictures of the areas that we visit.

Unfortunately in my attempt to copy the blog to this new blog and adjust it for this new focus I deleted everything and have to start from scratch. Fortunately though I have tomorrow off and should have everything up to speed by tomorrow night.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you continue to enjoy our family's adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment